Thursday, September 1, 2011

Finally!

Hello, there! I am happy to say that I now have my Esty site up and running. I have started things off with a couple of sets of earrings in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month (October). Each month I will be making jewelry to correspond with the different cancers that are be remembered. What better way to show you support, or how strong you are (!), than through jewelry? I have a really hard time of thinking of anything...

The first set is Pink Crystal Trapeze Earrings from the Survive and Honor Series.


The second set is Pink Crystal Copper Cascade Earrings from the Survive and Honor Series.



Be sure to check out each of the listings on Etsy for a full description and photos. Not seeing what you're looking for? Let me know and I'll see what I can do!

Until next time, happy beading!
Danielle
ONMdesigns@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment